What do we do?
The Parish Council duties include:
- Management of recreation ground, hall and facilities and specific land within the Parish
- Review and comment on planning applications within the Parish
- Liaise with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure /policing/community issues to represent your views and get the best advantage for the local area
- Engage with all interested parties regarding current and future shape of life in the local area
Who are we?
- The Parish has Councillors elected by the residents every four years. For more information on your Councillors see the Councillors tab alongside.
A variety of local information is available from the Parish Council, and you are welcome to call us for general enquiries or to view documents such as Meeting Agendas and Minutes, or Planning Applications. You can contact the Council by post, telephone or email, or by using the online contact form below.
|80 Chapel Road,
|Essex CO6 3HL
|Telephone: 01206 240 772
Last updated - 15/12/2023. WAVE checked.
Parish Council Contact Form
THE LATEST NEWS ITEMS.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS - MAY 2nd
BROOK STREET CLOSURE
ANGLIANWATER MAINTENANCE WORK IN THE AREA NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
A120 OVERNIGHT CLOSURE - MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER TO JANUARY 2024.
DEDHAM PARISH COUNCIL - NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCY IN THE OFFICE OF PARISH COUNCILLOR
DEDHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING - MONDAY JULY 3RD.
UPCOMING HIGHWAYS WORK
A BLUEPRINT FOR THE FUTURE: THE NEXT 100 YEARS OF COLCHESTER
DEDHAM RUN 17TH SEPTEMBER 2023 ROAD CLOSURE
A12 CLOSURES ON MARKS TEY ROADWORKS